Thursday, December 01, 2005

Memorable Moments

Jack was up really late last night. It started when I kept him up, wanting to bond with him while watching Rudolph on TV. He was kind of into it (he kept saying that the monster scared him, and would say "I scared". I was worried he would have nightmares, but I think he was fine) and always said "where Rudolph go" during commercials (he does the same thing with Ellen DeGeneress). Anyway, he went to bed at 8 (and it was a bit of a struggle, which is unusual).

Throughout the next hour, we kept hearing him. Chad went up one time, and Jack wanted his tape flipped over. I went up about 9, and he was laying there, looking at the ceiling, with one of his hands in the air. He was playing puppets (he loves to pretend his hands are puppets). So I sat on his bed and we played puppets for awhile. 20 or so minutes, at least. He was SO adorable, wanting my puppet to tickle his, his changing from Jack, to a polar bear, to a lion, to a monkey, to a gorilla, to an orangutan....and oddly enough, they all wanted to be tickled. It was fun. We hoped that him staying up so late would cause him to sleep in...nope.

It was still worth it.

No comments: