Thursday, February 23, 2006

11 Weeks

Well, things are looking up around here. I actually made dinner last night; I attempted to clean out the fridge, but didn't get farther than the vegetable drawer before calling in reinforcements; the kids are down to arond 2 hours of TV a day (that is an improvement); I have taken myself off of my self-imposed bedrest (although I usually lie down when the kids do still).

Right now, I am leaning towards girl, just since I have so many different symptoms (the indigestion, the sickness!, some depression) than I had before (usually I was just really tired with the boys, oh, and Chad says that I was way bitchier). But, I AM tired, so I go back and forth. Whenever I picture it, I picture a boy. But I keep thinking girl. I have only had one dream, and it was a boy. Only about 9 weeks until we (hopefully!) know!

I am starting to get excited for spring. My mom comes home in spring (do I ever miss her and her constant need to see the boys!!) and I am anxious to get our backyard done! I have been trying to plan out what I want for a garden. I hope I have the energy for all this! I want to do the whole she-bang; grow from seed, build raised planters, all of it! Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew, so we will have to see.

The boys are doing well. Jack is so much fun, but very exasperating at the same time. He is constantly pushing Charlie and I just don't know how to get him to stop. The naughty chair helps, but it is mostly boredom. Hopefully some nice weather will come along and we can get outside! Charlie is well, talking and communicating his wants more. He is so loving, I can't hardly believe it.

No comments: