Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Best of Intentions



Well, I wanted to post weekly updates. I am so inconsistent and it really bugs me.

I am 8 weeks pregnant (or will be tomorrow). I am sick as a dog. Well, sometimes. Like, today I wasn't but yesterday I was. Today, I had more problems with....regularity. That is all I am willing to say about that. Food bothers me. I tolerate pasta and crave fruit. Everything else can just go away. I have been taking B6 to help with the nausea, and instead of gagging many times a day (that is as far as the morning sickness has gone) I just feel blechy all day. I guess that is an upgrade.

I am also getting huge. Like, my pjs are diffing a line into my abdomen huge. And I have lost 2 pounds, so it isn't like I am gaining. I look about 6 months pregnant. It is great. Hahaha. I need to drag the maternity clothes up soon and go throught them. Joy.

My first appointment is tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. It is with the np, and I just am not a big fan of her. I am supposed to get an ultrasound, but with the uterus thing, I am guessing it will be a bust. Then I get to argue with her about letting me go straight to a transvaginal and skipping seeing her again.

Otherwise, we are fine. Jack's birthday party is on Saturday and I have a lot to do before then, none of it I am looking forward to. Charlie is so loving lately and I really like that. Jack is a pushing fanatic and was on the naughty chair twice by 10 AM (Charlie didn't wake up until 9). I am short on patience, but that isn't new.

No comments: