Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Checking Out

We are going on vacation in a few days and I really need it. We both really need it, in fact. We are so burnt out and fried at this point, it is scary.

House selling is not going so hot. We had an open house over the weekend, and 5 showed. That was ok. But then our agent went around to other open houses and asked around, and every agent seemed to say the same thing: Where are all of the buyers? That does NOT bode well for us. Our plan is to drastically drop the price and pray to the good lord that we can get enough out of it as we need, and still close right around the same time as the new house. HAH. Like that will happen. Not really sure what the plan is if it doesn't happen. Curl up in a hole and die, I suppose.

Charlie turns 1 tomorrow. And I am leaving him. I am feeling really horribly sad about that. And then I remember that I get to sleep in for 7 days, and I feel a bit better.

No comments: