Monday, November 28, 2005

Words

So, my amazing little boy, Chuckster, is talking like a maniac. And me, being the crap mother that I am, am finally needing to write it all down. To look back on one day. Because that is what mothers do!


  • Blue (newest one...and he can point it out! granted, I haven't tested or tricked him with it yet)
  • Door
  • Da-da (dad)
  • Ma-ma (means Mom and milk, tho milk is more "mamamamamamama")
  • "dee-dee" for Sadie. He also calls Parker that, but we will let it slide for now.
  • ladder. He only said it once, but I am still putting it on the list.
  • ooooooh. Is that a word? I am counting it as one. lights and the christmas tree usually get some oooooohs out of him.
  • hello
  • hi (yes, there is a difference)
  • ball
  • Milk (kind of a different version of "mamama" but in a eating setting, or when he wants to take a nap)
  • banana (na-na)
  • night-night (can't believe I forgot that! It was his first word!)

Ok, there are more, but of course I can't remember them right now. Hence, the need for the list. I guess I will just have to add them as I remember!

No comments: