Monday, September 20, 2004

In the Beginning

After much hemming and hawing, I have decided to embark on my own blog. The journey started for me with reading pregnancy journals, and then I moved onto infertility blogs, and now here! I know, you are probably thinking that I am not infertile (you would be correct), but my interest in their plight is too deep for me to explain right now, suffice it to say, they started me thinking of having my own blog. I wanted somewhere to report and reflect on the life I am living with my sons. A place where I can share in Jack's newest accomplishment or Charlie's newest achievement. Besides picking up the phone and calling my mom, that is. Somewhere where I will look back and remember the little things. I could have just written a journal in a book, I suppose, but being a semi-tech geek (I married a bonafide one), this really appealed to me.

Unfortunately it is nap time, so I don't have anything exciting to report right now (besides the amazing fact that Charlie is asleep). And I don't want to write everything about me in one big post and save nothing for later, so I shall just wrap this one up. OH, and just in time. I hear the not-so-faint rumblings on my first born.

No comments: