Thursday, March 24, 2005

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK

Charlie has learned how to scream, and isn't afraid to use it. For everything. And, let me tell you, it is getting old. It is like the newborn cry; I don't know why he is screaming. Is he tired? Is he bored? Is he teething? Oh, wait...he is hungry! I suppose if I were better at keeping a schedule for the boys (more like watching theirs, they are schedule freaks!) it wouldn't be so puzzling. All the screaming almost makes me look forward to work. Almost, but not quite.

In other news, I have started weaning Charlie. More like he is weaning me. It is tough to nurse him in the afternoons, and near impossible at night, and now with me working, he takes a bottle 3 nights a week as it is. And sleeps pretty great those nights. So, we are supplementing that feeding. I am torn between wanting him to be all done so he can go to his grandparents' house for the night, and wanting to hold on and get some breastmilk in him and have to buy less formula for the next 2 months. So, not totally sure which was it will go. I suspect, like most things, I will just look to Charlie. See what he wants. And go from there.

No comments: