Monday, March 21, 2005

End of the Road

Took my mom out to see "the house" today. Ok, the model, but pretty dang close to what our house will be like.

She loved it, as I was pretty sure she would. But now there is a problem; everyone has seen the house. Chad's parents, his brother (heck, they saw so much they are building their own!), my sister and my mom. Ok, my dad has yet to see it, but I am not sure if he cares. Maybe he does, and that would be nice.

Now that (almost) everyone has seen it, what reason do I have to go out there once a week???

They haven't started digging the hole, which means there really isn't anything to see of our own, except our little piece of land. Heck, we don't even have to have our options picked out until the end of April! Ugh!!! I know, I have lots to do in our current house, and I am better served staying around here and packing or cleaning or, preferably, both.

BUT I LOVE BEING IN THE HOUSE. I love love love love love it. I still can't believe we are building one, and being in the model makes me feel like it is all real. Do you think they would notice if I brought a suitcase over and started living there?

Oh, and let me say, it is so very wonderful to have my parents home.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hello!
I just wanted to thank you for posting on my latest post! It means a lot to me to know that I have readers! Comments or no comments! :)
So thank you, and I'll be reading your blog also! :)
Would you like me to link it?
Email me if you would!
Thanks again!!
Jen jadkins77@yahoo.com